SCOTSMAN DICE CUBE MACHINE (NU SERIES)
A self contained ice machine with maximum liquid displacement, making it ideal for general purpose of cool drinks.
Scotsman ice machine also have a great general purpose that is to be used throughout the hospitality industry.
Dice Cube Machines Description
The shape of dice cubes provides maximum liquid displacement making this type of ice cube ideal for general purpose cooling of drinks. They can be made very quickly and are ideal for outlets needing high volumes of ice, such as fast food outlets.
Also a great general purpose ice cube used throughout the hospitality industry, dice cubes are available in three different sizes; half dice, dice and large dice to any application.
The ‘softer‘ texture of dice ice makes it the ideal ice for blended smoothies and cocktails as it smashes quickly without putting excessive strain on blender bearings.
Water is poured over the surface of a vertical evaporator grid plate with each cube forming in a cell on the grid. This is the most cost-efficient system where volume is the prime importance. The machine is compact and therefore requires less floor space than a machine with a horizontal evaporator. Highly appreciated in QSR and coffee chain application.
Features of dice ice machines include:
• Front-in & front-out air flow: no need to leave space on the back.
• Front access condenser air filter: a do-it-yourself cleaning operation that saves time and money and make your ice maker live longer.
• Ergonomic access to ice with sliding disappearing door: one touch door lift, makes the operators life easier.
• Easy cleaning: through routine maintenance. One touch cleaning, reduce labor cost and save time.
• Built-in storage bin: allows under counter installation for easier fit-in solution, specifically for coffee shops.
Models with capacity available:
- NU 100 (56kg),
- NU 150 (85kg),
- NU 220 (109kg), and
- NU 300 (142kg).
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the models of the NU Series
There are no reviews yet.