GAS RESTAURANT RANGE 24” by THERMA-TEK
General Gas Restaurant Range Specifications
- Gas medium duty range 24” (610 mm) wide with space-saver oven accepting 18” x 26” (457 mm x 660 mm) sheet pans.
- Oven and griddles are heated by a heavy duty straight tube burner.
- Lift off cast iron open top burners.
- Available 5/8 inch (16mm) thick griddle plate.
- Valve or thermostatically controlled.
- Heavy cast hot tops in 12” (305 mm) sections.
- Heated by heavy duty “H” burners with aluminized oven interior.
- Stainless steel inner door panel with removable oven bottom.
Therma-tek Gas Range Standard Features
- Fully stainless steel exterior including single deck high shelf.
- 6” (152.5 mm) adjustable legs.
- 5” (127 mm) stainless steel front rail.
- Gas pressure regulator.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Gas flex hose w/ quick disconnect and restraining device.
- Extra oven rack.
- Thicker griddle plates.
- Thermostat controlled griddles.
- Hot tops 12” sections (305 mm).
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the Therma-tek Gas Restaurant Range (24”)