Pastomaster XPL-P Carpigiani Pasteurizer
This is a pasteurizer machine to pasteurize gelato, ice-cream and other mixes. It is easy to use, perfect for medium to large gelato/ice cream shop. The ingredients are mixed and pasteurized inside the exchange pump cup, which is located at the bottom of the tank. There are 2 patented Carpigiani technology which guarantees:
- High micronization: different mixing speeds to reduce fat globules to fine sizes from 2 to 5 microns
- Superiorr efficiency: allows working even with minimum batches without risk of burning the mix
- Cycle times: Heating to 85 degrees and cooling to 4 degrees; less than 2 minutes on the 60 XPL P and less than 1 minute on the 120 XPL P.
- The exchange pump located at the tank bottom, is a new technology by Carpigiani, which mixes and pasteurizes the ingredients in its exchange pump cup.
- Furthermore, it guarantees the low homogenization and superior efficiency working with minimum batches of mix, lowering the risk of burning it.
- The absence of the beater, makes it possible to add ingredients while the mixes are blending in the tank.
Additional Convenience (optional):
- Removable steel bucket shelf for easy washing.
- Mix conveyor, an extra kit to hygienically transfer mix.
- The spigot is temperature-controlled to ensure the right operating temperature when the mixture is circulating.
- It is completely detachable, washable and can be fully monitored if there are any residues left inside.
- The beater stops its operations when the lid is open and the temperature exceeds 40°C, thus avoiding spatters of boiling liquid.
- Blackout and water supply cutoff due to time and temperature parameters. The machine diagnoses the mix thoroughly, just in case it suffers from an alteration. Hence, a restart of a new pasteurization is possible.
- Optional Teorema: The use of Internet makes monitoring and also diagnosing easier at anytime of the day.
7 basic programs to produce basic and complete gelato mixes:
- High pasteurization 85°C
- Low pasteurization 65°C
- Intermediate pasteurization
- Chocolate pasteurization 90°C
- Cooling Aging
- Sugar Syrup
- Inverted Sugar